February 26, 2007

Dragon's Oscar Fashion Picks

I had a great time watching the Oscars last night. I wanted to to share with you my favourite dresses of the night. By the way, don't forget to check out Hyperion's Oscar run down. Pretty darn funny.

10. Kate Winslet looked lovely in this pale green Valentino gown.

9. Jessica Biel looked a little 'chilly' in this raspberry Oscar de la Renta dress.

8. Rachel Weisz went "old Hollywood" in this platinum Vera Wang gown.


7. Will Smith got to take home a golden statue after all. Jada Pinkett Smith glowed in this gold Carolina Herrera gown.


6. Helen Mirren was Hollywood royalty in the Christian Lacroix gown.


#5. Jennifer Lopez never disappointment me. She was simply stunning in this crystal-encrusted lilac Marchesa gown.


#4. Gwyneth Paltrow looked very sexy in her salmon coloured Zac Posen gown.

#3. Cate Blanchett was shimmering in this silver mesh Armani gown.

#2. Wow! Being single seems to agree with Reese Witherspoon. I loved this layered deep purple Nina Ricci gown.

#1. This was the first gown I saw last night and what can I say, I fell in love. It was couture at its most glamorous best. Penelope Cruz was a romantic vision in this blush coloured Versace gown.

Agree? Disagree? Let me know.
xo,
Dragon

No comments:




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web