10. Bambi- What more do you need to entertain and scar a small child? We all know that Bambi single handedly frightened children from their fathers...the dreaded man!
9. Peter Pan- I like this mainly because I remember wanting to fly away from my parents with a cute boy. I even tried glitter for pixie dust...who said that?
8. Robin Hood- Every movie should have a singing rooster...plus if you count the times they use alliterated synonyms...it comes up to like 21 or something. "You Procrastinating Python!"
7. Snow White- The first and some would argue the best. I myself think the forest coming to life always diminished my liking for this movie, but seeing dopey swallow soap is classic.
6. Mulan- My brother took me to see this, to this day it is one of my favorite nights. Besides the horse kicking Eddie Murphy's ass is worth it. "Down Bessy!"
5. Cinderella- There's nothing not to love about Cinderelly...so there!
4. Aladdin- Fun movie, but would be nowhere near the top without Robin Williams.
3. Lion King- This movie makes me cry to this day. I will never be able to look at the stars without seeing James Earl Jones...in lion form of course.
2. Beauty and the Beast- My sister and I used to scare people we just met by singing the entire Little Town song...with voices!
1. Little Mermaid- I remember wanting to be her more than Kelly Kapowski! I wanted to be part of her world..sniff sniff. This will always be my favorite..and every time I watch King Tritan give her away, I have to hug my dad! "Kiss The Girl WAH WAH!"
Think you can do better? Here is a list of all animated Disney movies. Let me know you're working on a top ten list of your own and we'll schedule you in.