May 30, 2006

Countries that begin with the letter N

With the all-important birth of Shiloh, Namibia is suddenly on the map. This prompted me to do a top ten list of countries that begin with the letter N. (I’ve linked them all too, in case you want to learn.)


#10 New Caledonia – I preferred Old Caledonia, but what are you going to do?


#9 Nauru – The world’s smallest Island nation, but as the Naruians like to say, “It’s not the size of the island, but how you plant the flag.”


#8 Nagorno-Karabakh – I’m pretty sure this is also a spell incantation Harry Potter used. (Extra credit if you can even get the right continent.)


#7 Norway – National Motto: “We’re not Finland!”


#6 Namibia – Soon to change their name to “Brangelina.”


#5 Nicaragua – Anyone who invented Contra (and later Super Contra) gets my vote.


#4 Nepal – If only for the flag and all the ass-kicking


#3 Netherlands – “So tell me again about the hash bars….”


#2 Nigeria – Will be more important than Japan in your lifetime.

And the number one country that starts with the letter N…


#1 New Zealand – It’s Middle Earth, people! ‘Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me this stuff I really to know it because my name starts with N.

Hyperion said...

You're very Welcome!




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web