2006 Oscar Dresses
2007 Oscar Dresses
MARION COTILLARD took a risk in this Jean Paul Gaultier intricately detailed mermaid dress. It worked for her.
CATE BLANCHETT was a yummy mummy in this deep blue satin Dries Van Noten gown.
HELEN MIRREN was regal on the red carpet in her red satin Georges Chakra gown. I loved the way the dress cinched around her waist.
7. RENEE ZELLWEGER shone in this silver shimmering Caroline Herrera gown. She was went with old Hollywood glamour and she stood out in the crowd.
6. ANNE HATHAWAY glowed in her draped red Marchesa gown. I've seen close ups of the flower details and they are exquisite.
5. PENELOPE CRUZ is always glamorous and looked amazing in her Chanel Haute Couture navy feather embroidered gown.
4. HEIDI KLUM was radiant in this red silk taffeta John Galliano gown. The dress will be auctioned off online to benefit the Red Heart Truth charity.
3. JENNIFER GARNER sizzled in this black silk taffeta Oscar de la Renta gown. This dress looked amazing on TV but I had a hard time finding a photo that did it justice. I loved this dress!
KATHERINE HEIGL was simply stunning in her red silk georgette Escada gown. She's a goddess.
1. HILARY SWANK showed everyone what it takes to sparkle on the Oscar red carpet. She looked amazing in her intricate black Versace gown.