May 4, 2006

SCHRODINGER'S FAVORITE SOUNDS

Following in the footsteps of yesterday's guest list, Schrodinger (of Schrodinger's Kitten) sent me a list of her favorite sounds:

SCHRODINGER'S TOP TEN FAVORITE SOUNDS


10. Symphony Fantastique, by Berlioz



9. The 'pop' on a toaster - but only with a pop tart in it.



8. Mail coming through the mail slot



7. A boat hull slapping the surface of the water



6. Barry White's voice



5. Fire



4. Snow falling (it does have a sound)



3. The opening 'Chhuuuunnnnnnngggggggg' from LOST.



2. Ocean waves at dusk (they sound different)

And Schrodinger's number one sound.....



1. A lover's laugh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent list! But, as a parent, I would have to insert "the laughter of a child" at #2 and slip the others down a notch.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I think I am disturbed by your lover's laugh photo Hypey...

you can insert Barry White again there. ;^)

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'd like to include the sound of your lover sleeping. mmmmm

Hyperion said...

That's my picture!

Oh, now I'm so embarrassed, I think I'll hide the whole weekend.




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web