May 31, 2006

Little Sister's Favorite Disney Movies

My youngest sister was kind enough to help me out with today's top ten list. I asked her to list her favorite Disney animated films and (briefly) why. This is what she came up with:




10. Bambi- What more do you need to entertain and scar a small child? We all know that Bambi single handedly frightened children from their fathers...the dreaded man!


9. Peter Pan- I like this mainly because I remember wanting to fly away from my parents with a cute boy. I even tried glitter for pixie dust...who said that?


8. Robin Hood- Every movie should have a singing rooster...plus if you count the times they use alliterated synonyms...it comes up to like 21 or something. "You Procrastinating Python!"


7. Snow White- The first and some would argue the best. I myself think the forest coming to life always diminished my liking for this movie, but seeing dopey swallow soap is classic.


6. Mulan- My brother took me to see this, to this day it is one of my favorite nights. Besides the horse kicking Eddie Murphy's ass is worth it. "Down Bessy!"


5. Cinderella- There's nothing not to love about Cinderelly...so there!


4. Aladdin- Fun movie, but would be nowhere near the top without Robin Williams.


3. Lion King- This movie makes me cry to this day. I will never be able to look at the stars without seeing James Earl Jones...in lion form of course.


2. Beauty and the Beast- My sister and I used to scare people we just met by singing the entire Little Town song...with voices!


1. Little Mermaid- I remember wanting to be her more than Kelly Kapowski! I wanted to be part of her world..sniff sniff. This will always be my favorite..and every time I watch King Tritan give her away, I have to hug my dad! "Kiss The Girl WAH WAH!"


Think you can do better? Here is a list of all animated Disney movies. Let me know you're working on a top ten list of your own and we'll schedule you in.

1 comment:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

What about Kronk's New Groove? It's the Schindler's List of Disney!




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web