February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day Anagrams







The Top Ten Anagrams of “GROUNDHOG DAY”





#10  Dryad Hug Goon  - like a hockey goon, with leaves and boobs








#09  Our Doggy Hand - (I should get an award for the jokes I’m not making about this one)







#08  Hungry Dad Goo - “sadly, the look never caught on as the new cornucopia....”







#07  Dong Hoard Guy - as far as I’m concerned, this guy can suck a bag of dicks.







#06  Gory Gonad Duh - “after many false starts, soccer finally caught on in the U.S......”







#05   Orgy Hound Gad - just when you thought I’d go super-perverted I switch gears for the “Awwwwwww”







#04  Gaudy HornDog - okay, technically I'm one letter off, but you have to admit, it’s gaudy.







#03  Doughy Dragon - I’d have gone for this naked NOT SAFE FOR WORK version (alternative doughy dragon), but I figured I’m in enough trouble already without drawing the wrath of the furry police.


#02  Randy Good Hug - Oh, Big Ben......


and the number one Anagram for GROUNDHOG DAY is......



#01  Young Hard God - gives “live from the Apollo” a whole new meaning.....





















Go to Rank Everything Home Page

Go to the HYPERION EMPIRE Home Page (now with Dragons!)

No comments:




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web