January 31, 2006

Brought to you by the Letter P

Last night as I was trying to sleep I got this vision of foods that start with the Letter P. I started making the list in my head, and when I thought I had it all done, I kept thinking of more and more.

Now this morning I've forgotten three of them, but oh well; I'm sure you'll remember and remind me. The following are the top ten foods that begin with the letter P.




#10 Pickles - I like them just about any way you can think of, although my favorite is sweet and sour. (Picture: pickle on right)


#9 Parmesan - The best "add to" cheese in the world.


#8 Peanut Butter - We should do an entire list just on things we could make with the peanut butter


#7 Pie - For example, I think my favorite is chocolate peanut butter pie, but there are enough kinds to suit everyone.


#6 Pork - I can't decide whether I like chops, barbecue or just a nice pork loin, but this is one overlooked meat.


#5 Soft Pretzels - They should be served in restaurants instead of bread.


#4 Popcorn - Recently has become a huge craving of mine...dripping in hot butter. I'm weird, though: I like it almost as much the next day once the butter has softened the corn.


#3 Potato - Originally I didn't even have this on the list, and then I remembered at the last minute. This is another we should do a top ten list for. I'd lean to fries, but I'm willing to be convinced.


#2 Peaches - There is little better than biting into a fresh peach, savoring it as the juice runs down your chin. Yes indeedy; I could suck on a peach for hours.

and the number one food that starts with the letter P....


#1 Pizza - What'd you think it was going to be?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since you asked I can think of something you eat starting with the letter P that could have been #1 on your list...but I leave that implication to the imagination.

Anonymous said...

yeah, thanks Mysteria, I think he covered that under the peach. Too much info Hypie....

Anonymous said...

day old popcorn is so much better!

Anonymous said...

yum yum day old popcorn.

Anonymous said...

wow this is so random, but i needed a list of foods that started with the letter p...haha..so thanks i guess..

Anonymous said...

beef patty

Anonymous said...

potato pancakes




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web