July 29, 2005

One more shot at this...

I asked last week for Readers to send in their favorite songs to drive by (not drive by as in shoot people, for those of you from Mississippi, but songs you like to listen while you drive).

Sadly, response has been slower than I'd hoped. Not one to give up, I offer a three-day extension. Best Driving Songs will run Monday, which means you have until Sunday night to get your choices into me. Email me here (replace the AT with an @)

hyperionchroniclesATshaw.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golden Earring--Radar Love; Jimi Hendrix Experience--House Burning Down, Alice Cooper--Under My Wheels; Iggy Pop/Siouxsie & the Banshees--The Passenger (driving songs)

Star Trek (cancelled tv shows)(but the trekkers whipped sweet network ass in the long run, hee hee)
toasted cashews, chopped hard boiled eggs (salad toppings)




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web