September 20, 2005

Monday was supposed to mark the beginning of two weeks of Simpsons' Top Ten Lists. As part of that, I asked several people to submit their top ten episodes, while I worked on the quotes.

Only one person got back to me with his list by Sunday evening, the date I asked for them. I have no idea if the others changed their minds and decided not to do them or ills befell each one, but I didn't want to start in with the one list I did get and be left holding my website in my hand, if you follow me.

I have a few other Top Ten Lists more or less ready to go, but I was all geeked up for Simpsons. So, what I'm going to do is look into the others and (hopefully, he said with fingers crossed) start the Simpsons Fortnight next Monday. Check back to this site then.

In the meantime, I might as well open it up to others. Are you a Simpsons fan? Would you like to submit a Top Ten List? Email me and we'll see if we can work something out.

I'll see you all back here next Monday, and we'll try this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry! i'll have it to you in a fortnight, whatever the crap that means.




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web