October 3, 2005

I say Tomato

I want to do some more Simpsons, but I thought I’d take a week off in order to work on more quotes, and who knows? Maybe someone will send me a list or something.

Today we look at the lovely tomato. (And f.Y.I., this font is called Plastic Tomato. Pretty cool, huh?)

THE TOP FIVE USES FOR THE TOMATO

5 Bruschetta Not only is this a great appetizer, but you can always tell who’s a poser by who says the word with a sh sound.

4 Salsa This raises a good question that I put to you: Who makes the best salsa?

3 Pizza/Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce Let’s be honest: these three are basically all the same, but they sure are tasty. I don’t think I would chose to live In a world without a good tomato sauce.

2 Sun-Dried Someone explain to me how drying these bad boys in the sun makes them so sweet. Anyway, however it happens, they sure are great

And the number 1 use of the tomato

1 Ketchup THE essential condiment of all time. I think it might even taste good on vanilla ice cream. Ketchup elevates tomatoes to the highest form of fruit: that which sacrifices itself for others. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI - We can't see Plastic Tomato unless it is loaded on our computers. To me it shows up as Arial.

Hyperion said...

Well, the obvious answer would be to load it on your computer, numbnuts

Anonymous said...

2 things I need a URL from which to load it from. Also, I'm at work and can't load it here.




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web