March 17, 2006

Cartoon Theme Songs

Continuing from yesterday, I have before you the top ten Cartoon theme songs (that you can sing along to). Except, I couldn't narrow it to ten. So, in honor of the NCAA tournament, I got it down to 16. You'll notice the Gummi Bears and ThunderCats didn't make it; that's because they suck. Honorable Mention goes to Freakazoid, Dark Wing Duck, George of the Jungle, Woody Woodpecker, Spongebob, Fat Albert, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Rescue Rangers, Jetsons and Tale Spin.

To make things even more interesting, I'm not listing what each number is. Instead, you can figire it out from my comment, or just listen (in which case the comment will make more sense)


#16
this is an audio post - click to play Everybody ready to stare?
#15
this is an audio post - click to play
You ought to hear the remixes...
#14
this is an audio post - click to play I hated his hair cut
#13
this is an audio post - click to play I thought Cleo was hot
#12
this is an audio post - click to play Who knew he was Jewish?
#11
this is an audio post - click to play I wonder what my reward would be?

#10
this is an audio post - click to play But how did they all get there?
#9
this is an audio post - click to play Those bandanas meant something; I just know it
#8
this is an audio post - click to play Archie Bunker would be proud...

#7
this is an audio post - click to play Now you know....
#6
this is an audio post - click to play This is my life
#5
this is an audio post - click to play Woo-Ooh!
#4
this is an audio post - click to play I used to be addicted to the vitamins
#3
this is an audio post - click to play The best part was how the song changed each time
#2
this is an audio post - click to play That sinister voice was so sexy....

And the #1 Cartoon Theme song of all time

#1
this is an audio post - click to play Could there be any doubt?

And now, to say goodbye....

this is an audio post - click to play

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!?! No Josey and the Pussycats?! No Mighty Mouse!?!? (I thought Andy Kaufman's use of this theme would make it a shoe-in). And what about the Poke-Rap from the Pokemon cartoon?

If I can find these, I'll have to create my own version of the list!

lost goddess said...

What you dare say such bad things about the Thundercats??? I'm not sure how the song went, but the show was awsome!!!

PS That's why I BLOGGED you mom last night!!!




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web