June 2, 2006

Too Cute for Words

I thought to add a lighter note I’d list the top five cutest things on TV right now. I talked it over with Kaida, each of us getting a veto. She suggested George from Grey’s Anatomy, but I don’t know his new haircut. I suggested Stewie, but she said megalomania is unattractive (which means I’m in trouble). She suggested Dakota Fanning, but I protested: “Dakota isn’t cute! She’s deep, she’s soulful, she’s almost legal in Delaware!” (Note: I threw that in there just to show you that even on a somber day I can still have a sense of humor.)

Kaida then suggested the Snuggle Bear, and I refused to speak to her any more that night. (She KNOWS about me and the Snuggle Bear, and Kaida if you’re reading this, I expect my apology in beef jerky form.)

After some more fiddling I finally came up with a top five.


THE TOP FIVE CUTEST THINGS ON TV RIGHT NOW


#5 Katie Couric – If she ever gets a fragrance she should call it “Forever Pixie”


#4 Hans Moleman – “I was saying Boo-urns!”


#3 Pillsbury Dough Boy – That guy gets so much finger. (That sounded way worse than it is.)

#2 Grover – I defy you to find a cuter monster anywhere

and the number one thing on TV right now is……


#1 Finola Hackett – I totally got into this year’s National Spelling Bee, and when I found out there were Canadians participating I couldn’t help but root for her. Look how cute she is! When she made the finals (eventually placing second) I was happy. (For more on my thoughts about the bee, see Hyperion's Blog.)

No comments:




RANK EVERYTHING - Copyright 2005 - 2018 by Hyperion All Rights Reserved; Adapted by the staff of Blog and Web